Lab 31
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Lab 31

خاص بطلاب جامعة صنعاء ( مختبرات )Lab 31

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

PROTOZOA Introduction

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
الفقيرالى الله
عضو جديد
الفقيرالى الله

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 25
العمر : 38
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/02/2008

PROTOZOA Introduction Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: PROTOZOA Introduction   PROTOZOA Introduction I_icon_minitimeالسبت مارس 08, 2008 2:44 am

PROTOZOA Introduction
Traditionally the animal kingdom has been divided into two subkingdoms; Protozoa* and Metazoa* .
Protozoa are the most abundant animals in the world in terms of numbers and biomass. Their principal importance is as consumers of bacteria (PROKARYOTES ). Bacteria play a vital role in maintaining the earth as a suitable place for inhabitation by other forms of life and protozoa play a vital role in controlling their numbers and biomass. Protozoa are also important as parasites and symbionts* of multicellular animals.
Protozoa are defined as single-celled eukaryotic* organsims, that feed heterotrophically* and exhibit diverse motility mechanisms. However, it is impossible to draw a line between unicellular animals (consumers), plants (producers) and fungi (decomposers) and it is customary to speak of the Protista* as a separate kingdom of unicellular eukaryotes that embraces both heterotrophic protozoa and autotrophic algae.
Protozoan classification
Four major groups of protozoa are recognised and often given the status of phylum* . Note, however, that in the animal kingdom proper (Metazoa* ), phyla are distinguished on their different body plans and that no comparable body plans are found in Protozoa.
The groups are:
• flagellates (or Mastigophora)
• amoebae (or Sarcodina)
• sporozoans (or Sporozoa, Apicomplexa) and
• ciliates (or Ciliophora).The above classification represents a convenient filing system. We now know from molecular data (especially RIBOSOMAL RNA gene sequencing), that the different groups of flagellates and amoebae are not closely related and that there may be much greater genetic distance between two groups of flagellates than between flowering plants and vertebrates.
The above classification is not therefore phylogenetic* (i.e. reflecting the course of evolution). It is at present premature to try to construct a phylogenetic classification of protists, and for purposes of identification the above traditional classification is a starting point.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
عـــ بركـــان ـــدن
عضو مميز
عـــ بركـــان ـــدن

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 298
الموقع : al-gashani@hotmail.com
العمل/الترفيه : طالب جامعي
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/03/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: سلااااااااااااام   PROTOZOA Introduction I_icon_minitimeالأحد مارس 09, 2008 4:52 pm

Smile مشكوووور اخي على المشاركة الرائــــعة وانشاء الله نستفيذ منها ...

وننتظرمنك المزيد من المشاركات والتفاعل مع المنتدى.. Smile Very Happy
http://www.6rbtop.com
alareeqi
مشرف عام
alareeqi

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 990
العمر : 39
الموقع : rashadareeqi@yahoo.com
المزاج : هادى - واضح في التعامل - لااكره احد واحب الجميع
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/02/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: many thanks   PROTOZOA Introduction I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء مارس 12, 2008 3:50 am

many thanks doctor about this informathion and my pace foryou cheers cheers cheers

rashadalareeqi
نرجس
عضو خارق
نرجس

عدد الرسائل : 292
العمر : 40
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/03/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: PROTOZOA Introduction   PROTOZOA Introduction I_icon_minitimeالإثنين مارس 24, 2008 6:56 pm

شكـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــرا
على هـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــذة المعلومات
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

PROTOZOA Introduction
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
Lab 31 :: قسم التخصص :: منتدى الطفيليات-
انتقل الى: